Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Week 4

    I didn't make a lot of progress this week. My original plan was to change the shutter speed and try take some photos. I truly believe with the research I have done that the shutter speed is the cause of the blurry pictures. Shutter speed is how much light is allowed in when you take a photo. A slower shutter speed  is generally used for those who take photos without a tripod. My shutter speed was set very low, so I changed it to 1/500 of a second in hopes it would capture the scenery clearly.
    Like I said, my agenda did not go as planned. With the sun going down long before I get off work, it's very difficult for me to find the time to take the pictures. I plan to use the time off over Christmas break to take good quality photos at the right time of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment